Win an Indie York Goodie Bag!
COMPETITION ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED!
This winter Indie York are excited to be running a special campaign to spread the word about our wonderful community of members far and wide, and we’d love your help!
Here's how you can get involved!
Step 1: Use this bag wherever you go!
Step 2: Follow us on Instagram @indieyork
Step 2: Join in with our Instagram competition!
- Photograph your bag in as far a location, or as weird a setting as you can think of!
- Share a photo of your bag on Instagram with the tag #INDIEYORKBAG and you will be entered into a prize draw to win one of two Indie York goody bags, with prizes worth over £100 and kindly donated by our Indie York members.
The competition will run until 28th February 2023. Winners will be selected at random and announced on 3rd February 2023.
Terms & Conditions:
Social Media Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to *Indie York* whose Instagram handle is @indieyork. The "Prize" refers to *A competition Goody Bag including a £50 Gift Card from The York BID, Dinner for 2 at The Forest Restaurant, A Gift Voucher for Bar Hashery and various yet to announced prizes*
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 23.45 on 31.01.23. Two (2) winners in Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) will be selected at random by The Promoter on 03.02.23 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- The Promotors competitions with entry via Instagram are open only to residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland).
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Instagram is not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by posting a photograph of an Indie York tote bag on their own Instagram feed, tagging @indieyork and using the hashtag #INDIEYORKBAG
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be help liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.